Perceptions updateIndex of PerceptionsPerceptions site mapsearch Perceptions
Welcome - Chinese Peace - Arabic
Dream - Russian Soul Duty - Sanskrit

from a reader

Experiences of Mr X

Before I relate all the experiences that have happened to me, I would like to try and put everything in perspective with a little background.

First, I have decided to introduce my experiences in a public forum for a number of reasons.  To begin with, for the past 26 years or so I have had to keep all that has happened to myself because of their personal and extraordinary nature.

I never would have asked anybody to believe anything that I have had trouble believing and dealing with myself.  But starting back in 1978-79, I have had to come to an understanding about the nature of reality, which is as I have learned through the years, exists not only out of the bounds of orthodox belief, but with each individuals personal experiences in life.

My life has been forever transformed because of all the experiences I have "endured" for all these years.  For better or for worse, I am who I am today.

It is OK for me to have my own theories about what has happened, but now I believe it is time that my experiences be out in a public forum so that others who may have had similar "happenings" can come forward and perhaps contact me so we can "compare notes" so to speak.

Lately, for the past couple of months or so, I have had a compulsion to try and let somebody else know what has happened, or it may even be characterized as an impatience with not knowing the "answers" to it all.

But what I have really had trouble dealing with lately is whether or not the person I am today is because of my own free will, or just someone who has been influenced by each individual experience, as well as, the sum of all the experiences that have happened.  Every now and then, I wonder what kind of person I would have been if not for the experiences I have "endured".  I certainly can't ignore them.  I never could.

I will have to relate each experience state by state in which each has happened, and with each state, I will have to try and put them in the proper order in which they happened.  I never realized, until later, the importance of writing down things as they happen.  I just know that they happened.

CALIFORNIA-- Due to personal / financial reasons, I moved to Oxnard, CA in 1976 from Mississippi.

Please keep in mind throughout that because I was a military dependant, [*child of a service person - ed.] I moved around a lot with my family, and most of the places I have lived are the result of my father, or stepfather, being stationed at a military base in close proximity.
My father was in the Navy and my stepfather was in the Air Force.  And it was due to personal or financial reasons that I chose to move to each place.

I think this all started back in 1978 when I was living in Oxnard, CA.  Back then I was working nights in maintenance keeping parking lots clean, driving a truck specially equipped to vacuum the trash, etc. from parking lots.

You remember the program "IN SEARCH OF", narrated by Leonard Nimoy?  Well, that was one of my favorite programs and it got me interested in things such as ancient civilizations, UFOs, ghosts, crypto-zoology, the pyramids of Egypt, Stonehenge and well, just everything paranormal / extraordinary.

First, let me point out that I was living alone at the time, as with most everything else I had experienced in which I either lived alone or was alone at the time.

One day I was sort of playing around with my thoughts thinking of all the "IN SEARCH OF" programs I had watched and all the magazines, etc. that I had read on UFOs, the paranormal and whatever and I said to myself (thought to myself), 'I bet all this stuff is connected in some way.'

Then I went up to the calendar on the wall and drew a circle with two checkmarks over it and then said to myself (thought to myself) that 'If I see this reproduced in some way, that means that I'm right.'  ( I still have the calendar with the symbol).

OK, just a stupid little game that I was playing with myself, something just to pass the time.  This was in March 1978.

As time went by, I eventually forgot about the whole thing.

But then, it happened.  I think it was the third or fourth Saturday early in January 1979.  I think the time was about 4:30 a.m. when I pulled into the Ralph's supermarket in Newbury Park where I had to clean the parking lot.  But before I could start sweeping the lot, I had to go in the back and put the trash in the dumpster.

So I started putting the trash in when a few moments later I felt a sudden urge to look up in the sky and that's when I saw it.  It was the full moon with two perfectly shaped checkmarks above it, exactly as I had drawn them on the calendar ten months before.

The checkmarks were like clouds, but they were the most perfectly shaped checkmarks, as if made by a cookie cutter, as if you cut them out of the cloud and placed them over the moon.  It was a clear night, only a slight mist in the air.

It was the most spectacular thing I have ever seen.  After a few seconds, they just slowly floated off to the left and disappeared.  That was the single most significant experience that I have been through.  It has been the catalyst for most everything I have done since then.  The moon was so bright, the checkmarks so perfect, so unnatural.

Ever since then I have had the feeling that I have an obligation to do something, an obligation that I haven't quite figured out yet.  For the next couple of years or so I had a hard time dealing with what I had witnessed, and quite frankly, I still have times when I become emotional thinking about it.

Not long after that night, I was sweeping the trash from a K-Mart and amongst the trash I found a paperback book, The Psychic Power of Pyramids, by Bill Schul & Ed Petit.  I picked it up and thought to myself that what I need to do is read.  I then made weekly trips to the bookstores and bought every book I could find on UFOs, pyramids, and just about every subject on the paranormal.  And that is how it has been ever since then, constantly checking the bookstores, etc., making sure that I get the newest publications on matters of the paranormal, especially UFOs and UFO related subjects.

During the year and a half or so that I remained in California, I made a list of of what I call a Table of Connections, consisting of things paranormal, and well, just about everything from UFOs, Atlantis, cryptozoology to the Bible, the Kennedy assassination, and the vast array of conspiracy theories that have been put forth through the years.

There's more than two hundred different topics on the list and I still have it.

There were a couple of other things that happened while living in California, but I don't remember the exact date\sequence of when they happened in relation to the moon event.

I came home one night and saw a fireball streaking across the sky above the apartment I was living in at the time.  It lasted only a couple of seconds, and was moving in a straight line, towards the SE I believe, and then disappeared abruptly.  Of all the nights I spent driving at night while at work, I still don't know why I remember the night when in Simi Valley I was driving through some fog and then everything seemed as though it was slow motion.  I guess time will tell.

MONTANA - I moved to Montana in the summer of 1980 and lived there until 1983.  Nothing paranormal happened to me there, but that is where I became active with the peace / anti-nuclear movements, but it was back in California that the seed was planted.

Two months after the moon event, on March 28, 1979, the Three-Mile Island incident happened and I took it personal, my birthday is on March 28.  From then on, I added to my "studies" matters concerning the twin threats against us: the nuclear arms race and nuclear energy proliferation.  So, in Montana, I became active with the Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign and other more radical peace groups, as well as becoming a staunch anti-nuclear (energy) activist.

It was in Montana and elsewhere during the late 1960's that UFOs were randomly taking the nuclear ballistic missiles offline, and when officials were increasingly concerned about the situation.

What concerns me about the incidents, is not that the missiles were taken offline, but if the UFO intellligence behind all these incidents are capable of taking nuclear missiles offline, are they (and I assume they are) capable of putting them in launch mode and launching them at a time of their convenience?

That's something we should all be worried about.  That's a factor in the equation of official silence that needs to be addressed.

LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK - Due to lack of employment in Montana I moved to Long Island to live with my sister and 'get back on my feet' so to speak.

It was there in New York where some of my most disturbing and influential paranormal experiences have happened.

One of the first things that happened was back in 1985 when it was time for me to find an apartment.  I had found a promising ad in the newspaper so I decided to call and find out more about it.

This, I believe, was in the afternoon, and when I called a young lady answered the phone and I started to ask her details about it when all of a sudden a voice 'broke in' that sounded like an old man.

He said, "I know you.  I know you.  I know you.  I know you.", each "I know you' being louder than the last.  I could even say that he sounded desperate.  I don't know if the young lady at the other end heard it or not, but she certainly didn't say anything about it, and I know I had heard it.  I don't even remember how the conversation between us ended.

After hanging up though, I immediately went to my files and found the name of a paranormal investigator, Cammy Kenyon, and called to tell her about what had just happened.  She asked me if a close relative had recently died, and I told her no.  She then said that I shouldn't move in to that apartment.  I took her advice and found something else.

The apartment that I eventually moved into was a studio apartment located on the beach atop of a bluff approximately 150' or so in heighth.  It was on the North shore looking out over Long Island Sound towards Connecticut.  I loved it there and it was a beautiful place to live.  At least until I had to leave in the summer of 1990.

It was here that I continued my activism with the Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign and with the anti-nuclear energy movement against the proposed Shoreham nuclear power plant.  I was dedicated to both of these campaigns against the nuclear terrorism perpetrated upon us, and therefore, most of my efforts were concentrated on actively attending protests, petition drives and in general, public awareness events to warn the 'uninformed'.

Also, around 1988, I joined the Long Island UFO Network as a UFO investigator and helped investigate the many UFO sighting/abduction reports that were received at the hotline.

But between 1985 and 1988 something else happened to me that I really wouldn't classify as paranormal, but something that I would consider just as unusual.  I went to Smithhaven Mall to check out the bookstores and get some items that I needed.  I was walking in the mall when an elderly lady shorter than me, I would say about 5' 2", came up to me and ask if I was alright.  I kept walking, but she persisted in saying things like, "Are you alright." "Everything will be alright." "Don't you worry, everything will be alright." "What's the matter, is everything alright?"

I tried to tell her that everything was OK in between what she was saying but she was persistent.  She then patted me on the back and said, "Don't you worry about a thing, everything will be alright."

What stands out about her is her foreign accent, which I took to be Hungarian or some other East European language.  But it was almost as if she knew what I had been through with my experiences, and knew what was to come.  At least, that is the impression I was left with.  I don't know why.  This experience has forever been embedded in my memory, like all the other paranormal happenings.

The remainder of my experiences on Long Island ocurred between the winter of 1987-1988 and August of 1990.  I don't know the exact sequence of each thing that happened, only that they happened.

But one of the first things that happened occurred around 4:00 or 4:30 in the morning when I got up to let my cat outside.  I then went back to bed.  It wasn't long after that when I heard a voice enter my head, a distinct monotone, mechanical sounding voice that said, "You have nothing to fear."

I was lying in a fetal position on my left side, and upon hearing that voice I briefly opened my eyes and tried to move, but when I tried to move it felt as though fingertips pressed down on my right shoulder and on my right side and I was prevented from moving.  It then felt as though I was given a shot, an injection of some sort in my right hip.  The brief time I had my eyes open, I didn't see anything, or any being for that matter, that should have been there.  Whatever it was, it rendered itself invisible.  I don't know what happened after that.

On another night, I was lying in bed when all of a sudden there was a bluish white light that entered my apartment accompanied by a high-pitched sound, a sound that resembled crickets chirping.  I then remember having my eyes barely open, lying flat on my back and noticing little cloud-shape formations at the foot of the bed.

I don't know if it was the next morning or another morning when I woke up lying under the covers flat on my back.  I don't remember if I had a shirt on the night before, but on this particular morning, I was just in my underwear, but when I took the covers off there was a V-shape cut in the front of my underwear and blood stains.

I know I never would have gone to bed like that.  The above experiences are confusing and I am not sure if they were the same or separate events.  But that's all I can remember about them.

There were times, and I believe these were after the above happenings, when I would be lying down on the couch and dozing off when all of a sudden a paralysis would take over that felt as though it originated in my brain somehow.  I would become incapacitated for a brief period of time, perhaps 5-7 seconds each time, and I remember struggling to break free each time it happened.

I don't know how many times it happened, but I would say it occurred at least 5 or 6 times.  I know that the experiences described above indicate that there is a strong possibility that I may have been abducted, but I don't know that for sure.  There's still a big question mark in my mind about all of that.  But I do remember one instance where I had a paralysis episode and having the sensation of having my body being floated out of the window located just above the couch where I was lying down.

And then there was a time when I remember lying on the couch looking out the same window (I was living in a basement apartment where the couch was located perpendicular under the window so that when I was lying down I could look outside) and noticed some odd yellow, green and red lights moving down the street that seemed to be rotating.  It was very brief, but that is what I remember.

I had one UFO sighting in the winter of 1989, I believe it was in January.  I had just gone out the door up to my truck outside on the way to a meeting with LIUFON when I just happened to look up and noticed a bright white light moving slowly towards the North at quite a low altitude, over my apartment.

I briefly lost sight of it in the trees and roof of the house, but I kept on looking for it and that is when caught sight of it again, but it wasn't the bright, slow moving white light that I first observed for it had burst into an array of multi-colored yellow, green and red lights in the shape of what I would describe as a flying submarine without the protuberances on top, in other words flat on top.

There must have been at least 30 or 40 small multi-colored lights on that thing, kind of like a Christmas tree.  I kind still see it sort of banking to the right headed towards the shores of Connecticut.  I guess the sighting lasted for about a minute or so.  The object made no sound and I will never forget it.

After arriving at John Ford's house for the LIUFON meeting, I immediately filed a report with a drawing of what I saw.  I believe that what I had seen was one of the many Hudson Valley UFOs seen during that timeframe in the Northeastern United States.

I don't know how to classify what happened one day in a neighborhood where I was doing some work at a customer's house.  I was in the landscaping/lawn maintenance business while on Long Island and was doing some work for one of my best customers and hadn't quite finished and had to come back the next day.

But I was talking to him on the phone that night and could hear helicopters in the background. There was alot of helicopter activity on Long Island when I was living there, why and due to what, I don't know.  But when I returned to his house the next day, I really wasn't prepared for what had happened, or at least appeared to have happened.

When I got close to his house, I notice a dead rabbit on the side of the road and when I got in front of his house, I noticed another rabbit, decapitated, close to where I was working the day before.  I then went to the side of the road where the other rabbit was and noticed that there was a circular cut in the abdominal area, with no blood on or near the body.  I thought maybe it was run over by a car or something at first, but after seeing it's condition, I had to rule that out.  Both rabbits were drained of blood, and the rabbit on the side of the road was missing it's eyes.

I was dumbfounded, and then looking towards the mailbox in front of the house I noticed a yellow streak in the grass starting at the curb at the road and leading up towards the front of the house.  It was about an inch wide and I would guess about 30' in length.  I then walked to side of the house and noticed that the plants I had just planted looked as though they had dried up and had turned brown.  They were just plain shriveled up.

I might have dismissed one rabbit, but two rabbits in the condition they were in I had to conclude they were mutilated in the classic fashion.  During that time frame, there was a rash of animal mutilations on the South shore of Long Island and elsewhere.

I couldn't believe what I had just seen, and thinking only of documenting what was there, I went home and grabbed my camera, stopped and got a cooler and some ice, and went back to take pictures and retrieve the rabbits.  I took pictures of the rabbits, and then put them in the cooler with ice in an attempt to preserve them.

I notified John Ford, and later in the week, I went to his house with the rabbits where they were placed in formaldehyde and sent to a Mr. Alschuler out West for further examination.  However, to this day, I still don't know what was found out.

The pictures were submitted to LIUFON and there they remained, until the unfortunate events of 1996 when John Ford was arrested and all LIUFON files seized by local law enforcement.  There is no telling what has become of them.

But what bothers me about the whole episode is why did all of it happen where I was working at the time.  It's almost as if I was meant to notice all of it, but why is open to speculation.

As mentioned earlier, there was alot of helicopter activity on Long Island in the late 1980's, and from February 1989 - May 1989 I kept a log of all the helicopter activity that I considered unusual or interesting, alot of it over where I lived and a few at customer's houses where I would be when they would suddenly "pop up".

I will relate a couple that I consider strange, but of course, they could all be coincidental in nature, or at least I would hope so.

On March 21, 1989 around 9:00 p.m. a very loud, large helicopter flying at a relatively moderate speed flew along the bluff where I lived where all I had to do was look straight out my door could practically see inside the 'copter itself.  I didn't have to look up, all I had to do was look straight ahead, that's how low it was, where I could see it through the trees.  It was black and I could see no markings.  It was also shining its searchlight on the beach below.

Then there was the time in Port Jefferson when I was at a customer's house and another loud, large helicopter came down so low in front of me, that it was almost as low as the treetops.
It was unmarked, and had the common camouflage markings.  I only mention these two incidents because of my past experiences, and the fact that there were a number of times when black unmarked helicopters seemed to fly over where I lived on a number of occasions some flying slower than others.

There were only about thirty or so entries I had made of unusual helicopter activity in the four month time span I kept the log, and I am sure most of them were of a benign nature.  However, I couldn't help feel as though I was being 'harassed' in some way.

During the winter of 1989-1990, I went to Puerto Rico to visit my mother and stepfather where they had a condo in the little town of Luquillo, just outside of San Juan.  I was there for about a month.

One night while in the bedroom sleeping, I distinctly remember feeling as though I came tumbling in through the window, and upon looking out of the window seeing a UFO leaving.  It was a classic disc-shaped UFO, with a ring of lights around it and on the bottom, in the center, there was a circular red area.

It seemed as though I was in dreamlike state when this occurred, but it felt as though I came tumbling inside the room.

It wasn't long after that Weekly World News (the ultimate in tabloid journalism), came out with a picture on the front, a picture depicting, exactly, the UFO that I have just described.  Another coincidence.

FLORIDA - Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to leave Long Island and move to where I currently reside.  I had to abandon, temporaritly I might add, my activism with the peace and anti-nuclear movements in 1992, but my heart is still there, as well as, the necessity.

Other pressing considerations have temporarily taken over, but in due time, it looks as if I will have to become active again.  My UFO research / investigation has taken precedence and seems as if in some way, all of these endeavors will have to merge in some fashion in the near future.

I only mention this next experience, because of it's possible relation to what had happened to me on Long Island.  Again, it probably doesn't mean anything.  Back in 1991, a big, black and very loud helicopter flew directly over where I lived and it had no markings.  It served to remind me of all that happened back on Long Island.  But it's low altitude and slow speed left me wondering.

Again, I don't know the exact sequence of events that have happened here, but I will try to relate them as accurately as possible.  One of them involved another telephone call where one night, my mother called me to the phone and asked me to take the phone and listen.

Both my stepfather and mother were laughing and apparently something funny was going on.  I took the phone and started to listen and heard a voice that said, "I want to speak to angel Kelly." I then said "What?", and the voice repeated itself sounding as though he was a little annoyed and again said, " I want to speak to angel Kelly." The voice was a male voice and sounded as though he may have had a speech impediment, perhaps like those with a cleft upper lip.  The voice was a bit strange though.  He also seemed to "snort" a little bit if that makes any sense.  I handed the phone back to my mother, but I didn't think it was very funny.

In light of everything else that has happened, I had to stop and think about it.  I never did ask my mother what they had heard, but what I heard was weird enough.  I got the impression the voice wasn't human.

Then there was another night when I looked outside in front where across the street is a large cow pasture and noticed a large, pulsating cherry red light come into view from the west at a low altitude.  I would estimate its size as a little bigger than a basketball.  The light came across my field of view from the right, and after moving approximately another hundred feet of so, proceeded to make a U-turn and headed back towards the direction it came from.  As usual, I just happened to see it.

In the 'What is that supposed to mean?" file, there was the time when the little girl next door came over one day to see my mother and while waiting for her, asked me, "Is this God's house?"

I simply did not know how to answer her and just sort of brushed it off, until a few weeks later I noticed in the woods between our houses, three trees bent downwards as if something from above came down.  And now I am left wondering if that little girl saw something one night.  She and her family moved away back in 1994, and I am left again in bewilderment.  Why would a little girl say something like that? I can only think of the numerous primitives, who upon seeing something from above descend under intelligent control, refer to what they have seen as 'Gods'.  But at this point, it's only speculation.

In October of 1995, about 6:30 a.m., I had another UFO sighting.  I was on my way to work and, as usual, making the drive from here in Quincy to Tallahassee where I work.

About halfway, almost to Midway, I noticed on the left side of the highway about a mile ahead some unusual lights above the trees.  As I got closer I began to notice that they were in a formation, that of the classic saucer shape.  There were about four rows of steady amber-colored lights, and it seemed as if the UFO was just hovering there.  I would estimate its size at about 30 feet in diameter, and it looked as though it might have been about 100 feet above the trees.

As I passed it, I rolled down my window to get a better look, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  I then thought that I had better turn around up ahead and come back for another look, and perhaps, pull over to the side of the road to observe it carefully.  But when I turned around to come back and take another look, it was gone.  I could have kicked myself for not pulling over earlier.  It was almost as if I was supposed to see it, like it was waiting for me.

In June, the next summer, I had another UFO sighting on the way to work in the morning.  This one was at about the same time, around 6:30 a.m., on Interstate 10 at what was then Exit 28.  As I came closer to the rest area, there was a brilliant flash of light behind the rest area, and then a large 'black mass" with a number of small, white lights, I would guess around 10-15 of them, crossed the interstate moving N to S at a very low altitude, just above treetop level.

As it crossed the interstate, it then descended even lower where I had to look almost downwards to see it.  This is where the terrain was lower than the interstate, of course, and the object gave me the impression it was triangular.  There was no sound associated with it.

Back in 1999, I had to go to Las Cruces, New Mexico to visit my father.  I spent a couple of weeks there.

There was one night when I was sleeping in the RV outside when I had something strange happen again.  I was lying in bed when all of a sudden I had another paralysis episode accompanied by an orange light and the radio in the RV briefly coming on.  I can also remember hearing female voices in my head, and it seemed as though one had said, "He can't" and another one saying, "He can".

This happened so fast and was so brief, but that's what I remember happening.  But it was strange because it was the first time I had a paralysis episode since leaving Long Island, and a hadn't experienced them before moving to Long Island, and not since I moved down here to Florida.

About two years ago, while at the mall here in Tallahassee, I was in the Food Court about to have lunch one Saturday afternoon, when I noticed an elderly lady in a wheelchair sitting at a table.  When I approached the table where I was going to sit down and eat, she promptly wheeled herself over to me, looked up and said, " Good to see you again", and she just kept right on going to wherever she was headed.

It brought back the memory of the elderly lady back on Long Island that I had encountered in the Smithaven Mall, and this lady in the wheelchair could have been the other one's sister.  Her hair was in the same style and had the same general appearance, but she didn't have the foreign accent of the other one.  But I sure don't remember seeing her anywhere before, and she apparently remembered me for some reason.

The last unusual thing that has happened occurred about a year and a half ago while I was getting ready to go to work.  It was about 5:30 in the morning, when I sensed something outside, and when I went to the front door and looked out I noticed a bright white ball of light heading away and up through the tops of the trees where it disappeared from my point of view.  I would estimate its size at about the size of a soccer ball.  I wonder at times how long it was there before I noticed it.

What I have related above is an attempt to share with others what I have experienced through the years, and I would hope that if anyone has had similar experiences he/she would contact me and let me know about them.

After all that has happened, I am left with one vexing question: Are all the experiences, coincidences, etc. that I have related above, connected in some way? Comments and opinions from anyone will be deeply appreciated.

In truth and peace,

Mr X

[ Google ]

editor's note - you might want background on John Ford and LIUFON

this page


Share This